The “Being Inner Silence” is a group of spiritual beings devoted for peace on earth. We believe that peace can be achieved by developing the power of the human body, mind and soul. By feeling the unconditional love for ourselves this is what most of us are seeking in life.
- Reiki-REIKI (ray-key) means ‘universal life energy’. Reiki technique is based on the principle that the therapist channels energy into patient by means of touch to detect and alleviate problems of energy flow on the physical, emotional and spiritual level.Reiki touch therapy is used to reduce stress, pain and other health related problems.
- Healing-HEALING tends to cure or restore body. It is a natural process by which body repairs itself. It can happen any time and at any place. It may come from the smile of a unknown person, from the air come from trees, voice or sound of birds or any surrounding which has energy.
- Yoga-Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice or disciplines which originated in ancient India with a view to attain a state of permanent peace. The Yoga “Sūtras of pātāñjali” defines yoga as “the silling of the changing states of the mind”. Yoga has also been popularly defined as “Union with the Divine” in other contexts and traditions.
- Meditation-Meditation is a way of settling in oneself, at the innermost core of your being. Once you have found the Centre of your existence, you will have found both your roots and yours wings.
- Kundalini-“Kundalini” is the most powerful, yet dormant source of energy in each and every human being coiled three and half times in deep slumber around “Swayambhu” ling.
BEING ININER SILENCE ORGANIZATION is a group of social people. This organization is devoted for children who are in need of basic things of life like food, shelter, cloths and education.
Ask a question to Being Inner Silence
You've been to this center. Do you recommend it?