BHS Ashram is located in a peaceful residential colony, 2-minute walk away from the Ganga river walk, where you can take morning and evening walks in beautiful and unpolluted surroundings.
We teach Yoga since 10 years with classical methods. We specialize in small group classes so we can focus on people individually.
We teach Hatha, Raja, Asthanga, Kundalini, Tantra, Karma styles of Yoga. It includes all aspects of Yoga with postures, pranayama, meditation, mudras, bandhas, shatkarma kriyas with philospohy of various types of Yoga.
We have a special focus in teaching yoga as a therapy. However, one can take Yoga courses for their physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and general growth, and practice with us at his/her own pace.
Our centre is internationally recognised by many International organisations including Yoga Alliance International, Europe Yoga federation, Indian Yoga Federation, etc.
- Yoga beginners Course
- Yoga for intermediate
- Integrated Yoga Course
- Pranayama Course
- Meditation Course
- Kundalini Yoga Course
- Teacher Training Courses
- Yoga Therapy Courses
- Yoga Treatment Camps for general public and large groups
- Yoga workshops/lectures for Corporate/Companies
- Yoga programs for students/schools
Yoga Therapy Programs:
- Special package programs for various ailments and diseases
- Yogic massage and treatments
- Yoga retreats for groups for specific purpose in nature
- Yoga and Ayurveda retreat programs
- Yoga and Naturopathy retreat programs
Besides, we also offer courses in Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Accupressure / Shiatshu, Reiki, and more.
Please feel free to ask us for more details.