The Chakra Sadhana Retreat
24th Oct to 4th Nov 2015
Through the practices of asana, pranayama and meditation this retreat will delve into practical applications of the chakras and the role they take in our physical, psychological, mental and spiritual expressions. Experience yogic techniques to stimulate, purify and cleanse the energy centres.
• Demystify the idea people have about the chakras, learn to relate to them and use sadhana to grow through them
• Be inspired by in depth talks on the Chakras including deep insights with Swami Satsangi Peethadishwari (Acharya of Rikhia)
• Enjoy participating in Sivananda Math's charitable activities.
• Learn Hatha Yoga Purification techniques (Shatkarmas) and receive the required products.
All retreats will have the following:
• Early morning Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha practices – theme based
• Satyananda Yoga Nidra™
• Integrate Yoga into your daily life
• Live in an authentic Indian ashram integrating with the culture during the program
• Have the possibility of Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with a living Yoga Master
• Esoteric practices such as havan (fire ceremony) and chanting of ancient texts.
• Expand your experience, be inspired and live a yogic lifestyle in a sacred environment.
• Kirtan (singing and chanting of mantra)
• Karma yoga (working with meditative awareness)
• As well as additional specialised practices pertaining to each retreat
Since the beginning of time tantrics and yogis have realised the immense potential force available within the human body known as Kundalini and now this ancient wisdom is accessible to all. This course introduces practitioners to all levels of tantric and yogic theory and practices to purify and awaken the chakras and the associated physical, pranic, mental, intuitive and higher faculties.
Following on from this retreat will be a more in depth retreat Prana Vidya Nov 7 -13th, see our website for more details
EXAMPLE Daily Activities Schedule
4:30 - 5:00 Wake up
5:00 - 6:30 Morning asana, pranayama and chanting
7:00 - 7:30 Breakfast
7:30 - 8:15 Cleaning Karma Yoga (yoga of action)
8:45 - 9:45 Morning session
10:00 - 10:30 Yoga Nidra
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch
11:30 - 1:30 Free Time, Study
1:30 - 2:15 Afternoon session 1
2:15 - 2:45 Chai break
2:45 - 3:30 Afternoon session 2
4.00 - 5:30 Karma Yoga or Satsang or tour
5:30 - 6:00 Evening Meal
6:00 - 7:00 Kirtan / Evening Programme
7:00 - 9:00 Free Time / Study / Spiritual Journal / Bed
Pricing & Options Available
Fully Guided from Kolkata
For bookings and payment information contact firstname.lastname@example.org