YOGA: Isha Inner Engineering (Isha Yoga) in Jayanagar, Bangalore
"As we have physical science to create external well-being there is a whole inner dimension of science to create inner well being. I call it Inner Engineering."
Free Introductory Talk
Date: Wednesday 23rd Apr 2014
Time: 6pm to 7-15pm
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Date: Wednesday 23rd Apr-30th Apr 2014
Time: Wednesday 7:15pm to 9pm
Thursday-Tuesday (3 Batches) 6am-9am OR 10am-1pm OR 6pm-9pm
Sunday 27th Apr 2013: Full day
Venue: MARC School of Business,
Rajalka Park, Above Decathlon.
Near Kalena Agrahar Bus Stop
Bannerghatta Main Road.
Landmark: Near Kalena Agrahar Bus Stop
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Inner Engineering is offered as an intensive program for personal growth. The program and its environment establish the possibility to explore the higher dimensions of life and offers tools to engineer one's self through the inner science of yoga. Once given the tools to rejuvenate, people can optimize all aspects of health, inner growth and success. For those seeking professional and personal excellence, this program offers keys for meaningful and fulfilling relationships at work, home, community, and most importantly, within one's self.
Inner Engineering can be thought of as a synthesis of holistic sciences. It helps participants establish an inner foundation and vision for all dimensions of life and find the necessary balance between the challenges of a hectic career and the inner longing for peace and wellbeing.
The approach is a modern antidote to stress, and presents simple but powerful processes from yogic science to purify the system and increase health and inner wellbeing. Program components include guided meditations and transmission of the sacred Shambhavi Mahamudra. When practiced on a regular basis, these tools have the potential to enhance one's experience of life on many levels.
• Optimize health and vitality
• Reduce stress
• Promote mental clarity and emotional balance
• Increase and maintain high energy levels throughout the day
• Reduce sleep & rest quota
• Prevent chronic diseases like Asthma, Allergies, Sinusitis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Epilepsy, Back pain, Skin and eye ailments, Migraine
• Increase ability to handle stressful situations
• Enhance focus, concentration & memory
• Raise productivity and efficiency
• Improve communication & inter-human relationships
• Maintain optimum levels of performance throughout the day
• Establish a positive & open approach towards life
• Evaluate personal values and life goals
• Generate inner peace and fulfillment
• Transcend limitations and fears
• Live & experience each moment to the fullest