Rishikesh Yoga Academy is one of the popular and reputed yoga school located in the ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh surrounded by pristine beauty of Himalayan mountains and peaceful environment with soothing sound of the flow of river Ganges.
Rishikesh Yoga Academy is a registered yoga school (200-RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA offering 200 hours yoga teacher training course under professional guidance of proficient and registered yoga teachers with years of experience in practicing and teaching yoga.
Our objective of teaching yoga is to develop a community dedicated and qualified yoga teachers who will spread the core understanding and benefits of traditional yoga teachings to people around to create peaceful world with healtha and harmony. We have deep urge to see everyone on this planet with healthy body and creative mind.
We have firm belief that our divine intention can only be fulfilled with the help ancient science of well-being which has been practiced and taught from centuries by ascetics and yogis to their disciple.
1. Rishikesh Yoga School is registered with Yoga Alliance USA
2. Located in an ancient spiritual town of Rishikesh surrounded by pristine natural beauty of Himalaya and river Ganges.
3. 200 hours yoga teacher training under supervision of proficient and highly qualified yoga teachers who are registered with Yoga Alliance USA and have years of teaching experience.
4. Learn in-depth understanding of traditional yoga to be a certified yoga teacher.
5. Learn various styles of yoga along with effective teaching methodologies.
6. Get a certificate of Diploma in Yoga once you complete your course successfully.
06:00 AM ~ Wake Up
06:30 AM To 08:30 AM ~ Yoga and Pranayama Classes
08:45 AM To 09:30 AM ~ Breakfast
09:45 AM to 11:00 AM ~ Patanjali Yoga Sutras
11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon ~ Yoga Anatomy
12:00 Noon to 12:30 PM ~ Chanting of Sacred Hymns
12:30 PM ~ Lunch
01:00 PM To 03:00 PM ~ Free Time
03:00 PM To 03:30 PM ~ Tea Break
03:30 PM To 04:30 PM ~ Introduction to Sanskrit
04:30 PM To 07:00 PM ~ Yoga and Meditation
07:30 PM To 08:30 PM ~ Dinner
08:30 PM To 09:00 PM ~ Satsang – Get together