Relax, connect with nature and enjoy the nature while deepening your yoga practice. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi, you have your place among us. Explore the alignment of your posture and the smooth transitions from one pose to another. Morning, enjoy the energetic and balanced flow of a rhythmic sequence and in the afternoon, enjoy a slow experience, deep and meditative yoga. We will learn simple and effective tools to calm the mind and to lead a healthy lifestyle through Asana, Pranayam and Meditation. Special attention to each of you and adapt poses to your specific needs are important aspects of retirement.
Choose from a range of activities or simply relax, read a book and let yourself be soothed by the sounds of the River Ganga and near by waterfall.
• Enjoy twice daily yoga classes facing the Ganga (Ganges).
• Explore the transforming power of pranayama and meditation.
• Enjoy cooking healthy and delicious organic vegetarian inspired by the abundant local produce.
• Develop new friendships with people who share the same state of mind in a relaxed.
• Book a massage, swim in the lake, enjoy river rafting or relax sitting on
• Space is limited to 25 people