yoga retreat and guest house
Satsanga Retreat offers an array of yoga and meditation retreats, yoga holidays, workshops, yoga teacher trainings, and personal holidays in Goa, India.
Our retreat is situated in the village of Verla Canca, located between Anjuna Beach and Mapusa in Goa, India. We offer an array of yoga retreats, yoga teacher trainings and yoga holidays taught by teachers from around the world.
Satsanga Retreat provides a relaxed and intimate community setting. The center features two beautiful yoga shalas with wood flooring, swimming pool, tropical gardens.
We have 16 warmly furnished guest rooms, all with private baths and solar hot water. Satsanga Retreat is family-run with a friendly staff of 27.
Whether you are part of an organized retreat, or staying in our guest house, you can enjoy an array of services. This includes beautifully prepared healthy meals. We also offer rejuvenation treatments, including Swedish and Fusion massage, as well as traditional Ayurvedic massage, and Shirodhara.
Additionally, we offer Indian-vegetarian cooking classes with our chef, Mani Shivadas.
Here are our upcoming yoga retreats and workshops:
- October 7 - November 3, 2011: Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training, by Richard Schachtel
- November 4-18, 2011: Yoga Retreat, by Stephen Thomas
- November 20 - December 2, 2011: Yoga Retreat, by Franz Moesl
- December 3, 2011 (8am to 6pm): Fourth Annual Ashtanga Yoga Workshop to Benefit the Animal Rescue in Goa, by Rolf and Marci Naujokat
- December 3, 2011 - January 2, 2012: Yoga Arts Teacher Training with Under the Light Yoga School, by Louisa Sear
- January 3-31, 2012: Yoga Retreat, by Glenn Ceresoli
- January 31 - February 8, 2012: Beyond the Asana Retreat, by Emil Wendel
- February 9 - March 10, 2012: Yoga Teacher Training, by Heather Elton
- March 10-19, 2011: Yoga Retreat, by Maria Williquette
- March 10-17, 2012: Zen Dance Retreat, by Martina
- March 20 - April 1, 2012: Ashtanga Yoga Retreat, by Elena De Martin
- April 2 - May 5, 2012: Synergy Yoga Teacher Training, by Jodi Boone and Tami Hafzalla
Additional Information by yoga.in:
Iyengar Yoga is a form of Hatha Yoga created by B.K.S. Iyengar. Satsanga Retreat itself has not been recognized by the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI) to teach Iyengar Yoga. Still, they invite from time to time certified Iyengar teachers and this way Iyengar Yoga appears here as one of their styles.
You've been to this center. Do you recommend it?
About Satsanga Retreat
Parra, Goa, South India
January, February, March, April, October, November, December
ashtanga, iyengar, other
retreats and courses, teacher training
Services:massage, ayurveda, nutrition/cooking
no C/93, Naika Vado, Verla Canca, Bardez-Goa 403 510, India Show on Map
Do you like Satsanga Retreat?
Find more places:
- in the same city > yoga ashrams, schools in Parra
- in the same state > yoga ashrams, schools in Goa
- in the same region > yoga ashrams, schools in South India
- anywhere in India > yoga ashrams, schools in India