Yoga is a way of life for good living and for the benefit of the body. Yoga is the only way through which the body will be fit and fine without equipment and medicine.
What is Yoga?
The word “Yoga” originated from the Sanskrit word Yuj meaning to yoke, join or unite. This implies joining all aspects of the individual - body with mind and soul - to achieve a balanced life.
Yoga is a Hindu traditional way of exercise to make the body physically and mentally strong. It uses posture and breathing techniques to induce rest and its health benefits may exceed those of other activities.
Yoga has several types of posture called 'asana', and it is the main feature of total eight limbs of yoga. Very often, asana and yoga are mistaken to be the same and used interchangeably. The eight limbs or branches of yoga described by Patanjali in his Sanskrit Sutras are:
1. Yama (Principles)
2. Niyama (Personal Disciplines)
3. Asana (Yoga Positions or Yogic Postures)
4. Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)
5. Pratyahara (Withdrawal of Senses)
6. Dharana (Concentration on Object)
7. Dhyan (Meditation)
8. Samadhi (Salvation)
Benefits of Yoga in daily Life:
• Yoga has numerous physical benefits. It stretching and breathing exercises Improves muscle tone, flexibility, strength and stamina.
• Yoga also reduces stress and tension and it is an effective form of psychological therapy. It reduces nervousness, resulting in better health and better concentration.
• Yoga helps in treating a wide variety of emotional and mental disorders, including acute anxiety, depression, and mood swings.
• The gentler forms of yoga are known to lower blood pressure and improve blood circulation in the body.
• Creates sense of well being and calm.
• Yoga can also cure insomnia, as regular yoga practice leads to better and deeper sleep.
As an Instructor "i am saying yoga is like a medicine, we don't need a doctor for maximum diseases. Even people’s attitude toward health has changed dramatically due to yoga, as they tend to look for answers for their everyday problems.
About the Instructor:
My Name is Shiva. I studied my Diploma in various factors yoga.
I am conducting yoga classes at your Home.
If you interest in Yoga,
Contact immediately Places surroundings of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,