Siddhi Yoga is a premier institute offering yoga teaching in a holistic environment, under the guidance of great yogis. RYT 200 & RYT 500 residential courses are taught at Siddhi Yoga. Students come from all across the globe to learn this vedic science, in its true and original form.
Teachers at Siddhi Yoga have deep knowledge of yoga, Ayurveda (Indian science of healing), sadhna (meditation) and other vedic scriptures. Conversant with many yoga styles including hatha, ashtanga, kundalini and vinyasa yoga they bring to their students not just vedic scripture knowledge but also initiate them into the process of achieving divinity or oneness of mind and body through yoga.
Unlike many contemporary yoga institutes, which consider yoga as another approach to physical fitness; the focus at Siddhi Yoga is to help students attain expertise in this spiritual discipline, physical fitness is an added benefit. Teachers here teach with the mission of making ‘yoga teachers for tomorrow’. For this reason every element at Siddhi Yoga has been well thought through and in complete compliance with Yoga principles.
A normal day at Siddhi Yoga includes asanas, meditation time, sessions on vedic scriptures and ayurveda, prayers and kirtans’, and free time too for students to delve over their learnings and relax. With a special focus on building yoga teachers for tomorrow, sessions are held for teaching students how to teach yoga including art of ‘yogic touch’. Teachers pay special attention to each student and guide the student to the next level when he/she is ready. Unlike in many other institutes, where the focus is on getting too much squeezed into the schedule in too little time, at Siddhi Yoga we try to provide balanced learning to our students without making it a hardship or a competitive sport for them.
The courses include an understanding of yoga essence, the 5 paths of yoga – Bhakti, Raja, Jnana, karma, and hatha yoga, ethics and principles of yoga teachers, meaning of yoga disciplines, and relationship of yoga with other vedic sciences.
Siddhi yoga centers are located in Arambol, Goa and Dharamshala in the Himalayas. Both the locations have spiritual significance. Our centers our nestled away in a corner and endowed with natural beauty. The centers inspire vedic learning and provide calm, rejuvenating experience. The residential wing provides for a comfortable stay without digressing from vedic principles. The rooms are naturally lit and ventilated.
Students at Siddhi Yoga feel privileged to learn yoga here for various reasons, including:
- Getting knowledge from ERYT200 and ERYT500 certified teachers, who are great practitioners of yoga themselves
- Getting profound yoga knowledge apart from learning about Ayurveda and healing with yoga
- Learning in great locations, which offer serenity and lots to outdoor activities too
- Small focused batches, enabling students to get due attention
- Great learning environment, where students and teachers live and learn as a family
- Students who take courses at Siddhi Yoga achieve a higher sense of being, apart from starting a great yoga career. Details about the course schedules, center facilities, teachers and life at Siddhi Yoga are available at their website