Yoga is the science of inner self ..... it is pure discipline ..... it is neither a religion, nor philosophy ..... it is direct perception of what is ..... it is a journey into the unknown ..... no belief is needed to enter it ..... just courage to face the truth ..... to enter yoga, one has to drop the mind ..... unconditionally ..... absolutely ..... because mind is past or past projected into the future ..... and yoga is living in the present ..... moment to moment..... with complete awareness. Each one of us has to start somewhere ..... the earlier we start, the more we discover ..... and we cannot discover until we challenge our self ..... start from where you are and get transported beyond the known and the knowable ..... into the unknown. Yoga is a journey....”few steps taken and many yet to be traced”!!
SWAMI KRISHNANANDA JI MAHARAJ
SHRI SWAMI SATYANANDA SARASWATI
• Disciple - Swami Krishnananda, Divine Life Society, Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh
• Initiated into Mantra Yoga on Chaitra Ram Navmi - 1979 at Divine Life Society Rishikesh
• Teacher - International Sivananda Ashram
• Formerly Lecturer (Applied Yogic Sciences) - Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram
• MBBS, DPH&H, DcCH, D.Ac
• YIC (SVYASA)
• Yoga Shikshak (BSY)
• Yoga Shiromani (SYVNC)
• Yogacharya (SYVNC)
• Chakra Sadhana, Prana-Vidya, Ajapa-Japa, Kriya Yoga Course (BSY)
• Health Management Courses (BSY) (Endocrine System, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System, Cardio-Vascular System)
• Dip. Wt. Management
• PG Dip. Stress Management
• Ayurved Ratan
• Positive Health - Ayurveda & Yoga (CCRYN)
• Ph.D (Yoga)
YOGA SHIROMANI KADAMBARI
• Started yoga at the age of 8 years under the guidance of G. Venkatesh.
• Gold Medal - 13th National Yoga Competition, 1994.
• Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 1995.
• Gold Medal - 3rd International Yoga Competition, 1995.
• Gold Medal - Open National Yoga Competition, 1999.
• Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 2000.
• Honoured on Republic Day for yoga achievements.
• Title of Yoga Kumari by Bangalore Yoga Federation, 2001.
• Gold Medal - Artistic Yoga World Cup (Argentina), 2002.
• Yoga Shiromani (TTC - SYVNC).
• Himalayan Yoga Competition (SVYASA) - 6th Rank.
• Took part in 92 Yoga Competitions - Gold Medals in all of them.
• Hatha Yoga Teacher since last 9 yrs.
Yoga is always thought of as one part of the process of self development. It is the most valuable inheritance. It is the essential need of today and the culture of tomorrow. It is a process ‘to view or look at, contemplate, comprehend and see by divine intuition!’ Those who proceed diligently and patiently in their practice and study of Yoga can expect to unlock layer after layer of Yogic heritage and come to be aware in time the wonder of Yoga which the ancient texts speak about.
We as an institute following the principles, teachings and footsteps of our masters will be grateful to welcome all who wants to learn the traditional and classical hatha yoga. Also all our courses are on donation basis as our endeavour is to serve humanity.