Our motto is to spread the art and science of yoga all around the world. There is more to yoga than curing diseases. We develop new trainers and help existing trainers improve their teaching methods. If you are a beginner, an experienced practitioner, an athlete or a yoga instructor, you will find a programme to deepen your yogic practice on you individual journey.
Daily classes in Udaipur are at: 7am, 8 am, 9.15 and 18.30pm.
Specialization in Traditional Indian Yoga :
- Basic Asanas (Poses & Postures),
- Pranayama (Breathing Techniques) &
- Shatkarmas (The Six Cleansing Practices that are a part of Hatha Yog eg: Nethi Pot, Dhoti, etc.)
1. One Ayurvedic Treatment (Massage, etc).
2. Introduction to Reiki.
3. An experience with an Indian Family (living with the family with its customs & traditions, in a homely environment).
4. A session with an astrologer, palmist etc.
5. Yogic diet (if staying with the family).
6. Complete sight seeing.
7. Airport pick up & drop.
8. Chauffer drivers sight tour.
9. Guide available if required.
7 Day and 14 Day Rajasthan tours are available, as well as yoga studio rental and accommodation (including homestays). See website or contact us.