runs on the basis of the Resort Marinha Dourada in Goa, the Celebration Sports Club Lokhandwala, Andheri West, Mumbai and
Technical Institute - Management Educational Trainings (ITI - MET) and Goa Swiss Institute of Hotel Management (GSIHM).
Welcome to the world of YOGA HOSPITALITY in Goa and Mumbai, India:
- YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS: 1 AND 3 MONTHS
- YOGA HOLIDAYS AND RETREATS
- YOGA WORKSHOPS
- YOGA PRACTICAL TRAININGS
- CORPORATE AND DROP-IN YOGA CLASSES
- AFFILIATED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
The Yoga Naturecure Time at the Indian Technical Institute - Management Educational Trainings (ITI - MET) and Goa Swiss Institute of Hotel Management (GSIHM) is pleased to invite you to participate in our Basic (up to one month) or Comprehensive (3 months) Teacher Training Courses in Goa or Mumbai, India, a program designed to teach the ways of yoga and develop a new generation to spread these ancient methods of accessing the heart, mind, body and soul. Daily yoga instruction is coupled with excursions and cultural immersion to offer participants the necessary knowledge and experience to earn a Certificate recognized by the Government of India.
Created by one of India’s leading higher educational institutions, the Yoga Institute’s goal as educators is to mold the next generation of yoga instructors by instilling their knowledge and experience within learners. Having closely studied the approach of many competing schools, the Yoga Institute and the ITI – MET GSIHM have applied their many years of educational expertise to understand how to realize their mission most effectively. As a result, the Yoga Institute offers a program that ensures all participants are not only instructed by leaders in their field, but also granted the freedom to absorb new information, reflect upon what they have learned and meditate upon yoga and life, both their own and of those around them.
To put it simply, you are! Our course is open for all adults who are willing to take part in this wonderful experience, as we believe the lessons we share are not only meant for a restricted audience. We invite anyone over the age of 18 to join.
Over the course, participants will undergo a complete immersion in both classroom yoga instruction, as well as local culture, offering each individual the ability to learn, reflect, and absorb not only coursework, but also the lifestyle led by those who practice yoga. All participants of the Teacher Training Program will study:
• Yoga (meaning, introduction)
• Types of Yoga (Astanga, Gyan, Karma, Bhakti, Hatha, Nada, Laya, Mantra)
• Taking note of individual health problems of participants
• Distractions in the path of Yoga and its immeasurable benefits, if one keeps moving along the journey of Yoga
• Yoga Sutra
• Yogic Kriyas, SatKriya
• Asanas, Pranayama, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Vasistha, Ahar, Vihar
• Essential Anatomy & Physiology
• Yoga Ahara (Yogic food) Dietetics and Nutrition
• Yoga Therapy
• Yoga principals, Nature cure principals, Art of living
• Philosophy of yoga - Darshanas,
• Prana: Five major ones and their importance
• Human Body and its healthy functioning, with reference to the Yogic Science
• Life Management Tips: diet, sleep and other aspects of life like Temperance, Dress, Ethics, Dincharya, Ratricharya, Ritucharya, Jeevan Darshan (Life’s Philosophy), Duties and Debts
• Introduction to Ayurveda
• Counselling, Public speaking, Methodology of teaching, Practice teaching
• Yoga Practicals. Introduction to the entire Pawanmuktasana series, Shatkarma (The Six Yogic Cleansing Methods), Surya and Chandra Namaskara, Yoga Nidra, Asanas and Pranayamas, Kriyas, Pratyahara, Mudras, Bandhas, Brahmacharya - its meaning, benefits and practice methods, Meditation and its types.
Over the course of the program, each day will differ from the next, permitting participants the chance to diversify their focus and touch on each element of the body, mind and spirit.
6:00 am We rise early to meet the morning and ensure a full day of activity, reflection and meditation
6:45 am The group unites each morning at tea time for yogic tea
7:00 - 8:30 am Instruction begins each morning with physical activity, as participants undertake yoga practice (asanas and pranayamas)
9:30 - 11:00 am After developing their appetite, participants join for a yogic vegetarian breakfast
11:15 – 1:00 pm Instruction continues after breakfast with a series of lectures on the philosophy of Yoga, broken into the components listed above.
1:40 pm Following lessons, participants are provided with yogic vegetarian lunch. During the break, participants enjoy the surroundings and some free time to consume all they learned.
3:45 pm After the lunch break, participants united again during tea time for herbal yoga tea
5:00 - 6:00 pm As in the morning, participants are again lead in yoga practice (asanas and pranayamas).
7 pm A fully vegetarian dinner is provided to participants.
8 pm Each day ends with prayers and meditation.
The Yoga Naturecure Time is pleased to invite you to participate in our non-residential Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Mumbai, India, in the Celebration Sports Club, Lokhandwala, Andheri West, a program designed to teach the ways of yoga and develop a new generation to spread these ancient methods of accessing the heart, mind, body and soul. Limited seat intake.
Non-residential course in Mumbai, India. No accommodation or food included. Each participant is guaranteed:
21 Days – BASIC Yoga Teacher Training Course in MUMBAI
Fees for local students, INR - 25.000,00
Fees for foreign students- 750$
1 Month - BASIC Yoga Teacher Training Course in MUMBAI
Fees for local students, INR - 35.000,00
Fees for foreign students - 900$
Months - COMPREHENSIVE Yoga Teacher Training Course in MUMBAI
Fees for local students, INR - 75.000,00
Fees for foreign students - 2500$
To reserve your place, an Admission Fee, 470 USD non-refundable deposit is required. The Admission Fee will be adjusted in the total fees at the time of registration. You shall make money transfer via institute bank account, paypall or western union transfer.
All foreign nationals are required to obtain a visa prior to entering India. This is a quick process, taking approximately one week, on average. See details in
To secure your trip we recommend to apply for visa 4 to 6 weeks before the date of travel.
Regardless of the duration of the valid tourist visa, the maximum duration of stay in India is limited to 6 months (180 days) on each visit.