Awaken and manipulate prana consciously, develop subtle awareness to perceive and gain knowledge of the nature of this life force which in turn leads to new dimensions of perception, as well as learning to direct this subtle energy for self-healing.
The Prana Vidya Retreat (Rikhia)
7th - 13th November 2015
Experience the scientific and esoteric aspects of the subtle breath and body, including practical and potent techniques for awakening the energetic field. Heighten your perception of prana and explore this ancient practice to direct energy for healing in an environment charged by the sadhana of a Paramahamsa.
"Prana (energy) Vidya (knowledge) is an ancient and powerful psychic practice. The immediate aim is to awaken and manipulate prana consciously, and by developing subtle awareness, to perceive and gain knowledge of the nature of prana which in turn leads to new dimensions of awareness. It is concerned with both the expansion of consciousness and the awakening of prana" - Swami Niranjanananda
• Specialised practices for stimulation, purification and opening of the prana
• Prana Vidya Practices
• Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with question & answers on topics of yoga & spirituality.
• Enjoy participating in Sivananda Math's charitable activities
• Culminating in the Festival of Diwali
• Help with the facilitation of daily feeding of over 2,000 people in the Annapurna Kshetram Kanya Kitchen
This advanced course reveals the techniques of prana vidya which bring awareness of the vast stores of energy within the human body. Systematically guides adept participants through ancient practices for the conscious manipulation of these energy stores for immense physical, psychological and spiritual benefits.
All retreats will have the following:
• Early morning Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha practices – theme based
• Satyananda Yoga Nidra™
• Integrate Yoga into your daily life
• Live in an authentic Indian ashram integrating with the culture during the program
• Have the possibility of Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with a living Yoga Master
• Esoteric practices such as havan (fire ceremony) and chanting of ancient texts.
• Expand your experience, be inspired and live a yogic lifestyle in a sacred environment.
• Kirtan (singing and chanting of mantra)
• Karma yoga (working with meditative awareness)
• Support pack and CD
• As well as additional specialised practices pertaining to each retreat
EXAMPLE Daily Activities Schedule
4:30 - 5:00 Wake up
5:00 - 6:30 Morning asana, pranayama and chanting
7:00 - 7:30 Breakfast
7:30 - 8:15 Cleaning Karma Yoga (yoga of action)
8:45 - 9:45 Morning session
10:00 - 10:30 Yoga Nidra
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch
11:30 - 1:30 Free Time, Study
1:30 - 2:15 Afternoon session 1
2:15 - 2:45 Chai break
2:45 - 3:30 Afternoon session 2
4.00 - 5:30 Karma Yoga or Satsang or tour
5:30 - 6:00 Evening Meal
6:00 - 7:00 Kirtan / Evening Programme
7:00 - 9:00 Free Time / Study / Spiritual Journal / Bed
Pricing & Options Available
Fully Guided from Kolkata
For bookings and payment information contact email@example.com