200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is a certification course specially composed according to the international standards set by Yoga Alliance USA for delivering authentic yoga teachings in registered yoga schools such as YogaCourse under expert guidance of proficient and registered yoga teachers. YogaCourse.in is delighted to offer 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training to the highly motivated yoga aspirants coming from different parts of the world seeking in-depth understanding of traditional yoga.
This course has been formulated to meet the requirements of beginners, intermediate and advance level of students and help them to empower their yoga practices by making them far more efficient with effective techniques and teaching methodologies. The participants can be able to experience mysterious transformation in their body and mind which changes their life for something gracefully auspicious. Our expert yoga instructors simply the modules of the program to encourage students learn yoga joyfully to become qualified yoga teachers to share their experience and wisdom with the world.
Features of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh:
• Multi-style yoga practice includes Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga and laughter Yoga.
• Effective techniques of Meditation, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya and Mantra Chanting.
• Surya Namaskar and Chandra Namaskar.
• History of Yoga and Vedas by realized spiritual master.
• Theoretical understanding of Yoga and Ayurveda.
• Tranquility of mind with effective meditation techniques and healing procedures.
• Detoxification and deep cleansing of body with the help of Ayurveda.
• Various yoga postures and importance of alignments.
• Brief study of Sanskrit terms for core understanding of traditional yoga teachings.
• Explanation of yoga therapy with Ayurveda treatment methodologies.
• Understanding of Chakra and Yoga Nidra.
• Effective techniques for stress free healthy lifestyle.
• Observation, correction and assistance.
• Teaching methodologies to create yoga sequence and class management.
Our highly qualified and proficient yoga teachers have years of experience in practicing and teaching yoga. They are registered yoga teachers dedicated to deliver authentic yoga teachings according to the international standards set by Yoga Alliance USA by providing personal attention to each student in the group. Their specialized skills can transform a yoga aspirant into proficient yoga teacher.
Accommodation and Food
We respect privacy and recommend cloister which is an essential requirement of Yoga for spiritual growth of students participating in yoga teacher training course which allows them to spend quality time with oneself to explore within for inner peace and tranquility. Hence, well ventilated separate room is allotted to each student attending 200 YTT. Hygienically prepared pure vegetarian and organic foods are provided thrice a day to yoga aspirants cooked by experienced caterer.
Rishikesh is located at the foothills of Himalaya with holy river Ganges flowing through it. The serene environment with pristine natural beauty of Rishikesh is attracting Yogis and Ascetics to this place since ancient times. The geographical location and peaceful atmosphere create an ideal condition for learning and teaching yoga.
Daily Schedule for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
• 06:00 AM ~ Meditation
• 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM ~ Yoga Class
• 09:00 AM ~ Breakfast Time
• 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon ~ Theory Class on Yoga
• 12:00 Noon - 03:00 PM ~ Personal practice and lunch break
• 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM ~ Group discussion on various yoga related topics
• 04:00 PM - 06:30 PM ~ Yoga practice & meditation
• 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM ~ Personal practice or assignment
• 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM ~ Dinner
Course Schedule for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program
• 3rd May 2015 - 30th May 2015
• 3rd June 2015 - 30th June 2015
• 3rd July 2015 - 30th July 2015
• 3rd Aug 2015 -30th Aug 2015
• 3rd Oct 2015 - 30th Oct 2015
• 3rd Nov 2015 - 30th Nov 2015
• 3rd Dec 2015 - 30th Dec 2015
Fee Structure and Duration of the Course
• Course Fee: $1350 USD (Inclusive of course fee, accommodation and food)
• Duration: 4 Weeks
• Group Size: 25