Akshar power yoga is a beautiful blend of 8 arts. It caters intense weight management, building up strength, stamina & flexibility.
• Dynamic form of Ashtanga yoga: The Ashtanga series is said to have its origin in an ancient text, compiled by Vamana Rishi. Ashtanga yoga’s 8 components connects us with the cosmic energies. In APY we use 26 dynamic forms of Ashtanga yoga, which yields perfect flexibility, & tremendous amount of energy for Meerudanda (back spine). It is Very effective for body balancing & results in body freezing. This is one of the best form of workout for a healthy body, mind & soul.
• Dynamic form of Hatha yoga: Hatha yoga is a system of Yoga introduced by yogi Swatmarama, a sage of 15th century in India. Hatha yoga is a preparatory stage of physical purification that the body practices for higher Spiritual experience. The word "Hatha" means forceful. In APY by force we mould our body without disturbing the inter system. Body Molding include disciplines, physical postures, purification procedures, Mudras & breathing.
• Free style cardio of Capoeira (Brazilian martial art): Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian art form that combines elements of martial arts, music, and dance. Very powerful work out to tone our body & inner muscle. It sculpts complete thighs & calf muscles, proportionately it defines our muscles.
• Free style cardio of Muay Thai (Thai martial art): Muay Thai is a hard martial art from Thailand, that is referred to as the "Art of Eight Limbs". A Traditional form of kick boxing which is very effective for upper body. Helps to tone & strengthen arms, biceps, shoulder, back & front body.
• Free style cardio of Thai chi (Chinese martial art): Tai Chi is an internal Chinese martial art often practiced for health reasons. It aliens our Meerudanda (spine) & caters for tremendous level of flexibility, body molding & body control.
• Contemporary fusion: Contemporary fusion moves are performed in a slower pace with body freezings. This helps in complete relaxation to the body after heavy cardio workout. Body freezings lead to body sculpting & body toning.
• Tribal dance moves: Tribal moves are systematically designed movements for intense body sculpting, body toning & body balance. It is also a quality cardio vascular work out. At xf studio we use different props such as sticks, bricks and dupattas to achieve the maximum benefit of the workout.
• Pranayama with suryanamaskar& Surya Namaskar variations: Surya Namaskar is an exercise sequence, which has both the physical and the spiritual aspects. On the physical side, it involves a series of asanas or yogic postures, which provide the body with the most complete exercise. The set of 12 postures helps in maximum absorption of sun rays. Surya Namaskar energizes the entire neuroglandular and neuromuscular system of the body and its regular practice ensures a balanced supply of oxygenated blood and perfect harmony to all the systems of the body thus involves the entire psychosomatic system of human constitution.
Pranayama means "extension of the prana or breath" or more accurately, "extension of the life force “. It leads to better functioning of autonomic system, improves the working of lungs, heart, diaphragm, abdomen, intestines, kidneys and pancreas. It increases the capacity of lungs, leading to maximum inhalation & exhalation.
About Master Akshar
Akshar is a wellness expert having about a decade’s diverse experience in training Corporates, athletes, celebrities, NRI’s and other clients in Yoga & other fitness programmes. Akshar was born in Himachal Pradesh –The land of beauty & spirituality & was brought up in different parts of India. His immense interest & love for yoga made him to start this practice & also martial arts from the age of 10. Having potential experience of yoga for more than 16 years under the guidance of many yogic masters, he travelled all over India to learn the divine art of yoga. His encounters with Buddhist lamas tuned his life into the path of spirituality. After finishing his meditation practice in pyramid valley of Sikkim, he travelled to Katmandu to learn “Mane Mantra” & learnt many different advance yogic techniques. He is conducting dynamic fitness programmes like special power yoga, yoga aerobics, acrobatics and also advance meditation healing technique called Monance Mandala Meditation since 2006. Mr. Akshar is well known yogic master nationally as well as internationally. Currently he is in Bangalore - capital of Karnataka state in south India. He is heading the style - 'Akshar Power Yoga' under the banner of Parakaya Private Limited. He is the founder & chairman of Parakaya Pvt Ltd. 30 teachers have got certification from Akshar Power Yoga & they are spreading his art globally.