Located between Rishikesh and Haridwar our training location Dhyan Mandir offers modern accommodation and excellent meditation facilities surrounded by lush greenery.
We teach you how to create individualized programs for a fulfilled and healthy life.
We believe that the strength of ALAKHyog arises out if its simplicity and accessibility to people of all ages and cultures. Our view is holistic, an integration of mind, body and spirit that incorporates the influences of social and environmental stresses. When your body and mind is balanced then you move easily in spirituality.
Nature Cure teachings:
Nature cure supports the body's innate healing potential. Nature Cure offers a range of therapies based upon exposure to natural elements such as water, sunshine, fresh air, heat or cold, colors and nutrition. Examples include vegetarian and whole food diet, fasting, body massage, steam bath, hip bath, whole body mud pack and whole body wet sheet pack.
The Natural Element YOGA TTC elements:
- Healing with natural elements: Earth, Water, Sun, Prana, Space
- Healing with the Holy River Ganga
- Color Therapy
- Nutrition and Fasting
- Hatha Yoga and Power Yoga: Kriya, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra
- Yoga Philosophy
- ALAKHyog Breath and Sound Techniques (6 Parts)
- Relaxation techniques (Siddh Nidra)
- Active meditation techniques
- Sufi Techniques
- Massage Therapy: Marma Points.
Course in Rishikesh is 6 weeks and costs 1450 Euros (1650 Euros for single room)
We also have a shorter 5 week course in Dharamsala.