Pregafit seeks to promote healthy motherhood. Our constant endeavor is to help, nurture and enhance the beautiful journey of prenatal and postpartum fitness.
Dr. Ruchika Nagrath is a qualified medical practitioner. She did her MBBS from J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan followed by internship training from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. She is Lamaze certified child birth educator accredited by National Commission for certifying Agencies (NCCA) USA.
What we offer?
Yoga - Pre & Postnatal
Pelvic Floor Strengthening
Swiss/Birthing Ball Exercises
When pregnancy makes you feel overwhelmingly tired, uncomfortable and moody, the last thing you want to do is exercise. But exercise is just what you need to feel energized and healthy.
8 reasons to join Pregafit Programme:
1. Improves muscle tone, strength & endurance
2. Protects against back pain
3. Reduces the intensity of common pregnancy discomforts like constipation, heart burn, shortness of breath, leg cramps, insomnia
4. Boosts energy levels, mood & self-image
5. Increases production of Endorphins (natural pain relievers) resulting in "Happier Babies" and helps cope with labour
6. Decreases the risk and severity of depression and mood disorders during pregnancy and afterward
7. Meditation helps you connect with your body
8 . Prenatal Exercise classes provides a platform to connect with other pregnant women, learn about pregnancy, birth and post-partum period and new born care through shared experiences