A greater awareness of the mind and body through an active yoga practice can profoundly impact your physical, mental and emotional well-being. It goes much beyond superficial body change as promoted by popular fitness programmes and is not achieved by attending 15-day yoga courses, but by regular and energetic practice that fits into your daily life.
At Sharmila’s Yoga Studio, beginners or seasoned practitioners are provided the right environment, the best instructions and exposure to different authentic yoga traditions and practices. We are inspired by the teachings and practices of the Bihar, Iyengar and Asthanga Schools of Yoga that includes Hatha, Vinyasa and Power Yoga. This wide scope is possible because of the ardent training and research undertaken by Sharmila Hirendernath.
Sessions at Sharmila’s
• Classes for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced practitioners (Levels 1, 2, 3)
• Exclusive sessions for women
• Pre-natal Yoga for expecting mothers
• Therapeutic sessions for ailments
• Special packages and programmes for Corporate/Schools
• An intensive Teacher Training program
• Workshops on Yoga Nidra/Meditation/ Therapy/ Pre-natal care
• Customised one-on-one classes