(RTY)Yoga Teacher Training (Certified by World Yoga Alliance & Govt. of India)
Yoga T.T.C 200 hours & 500 hours.
Shiva yoga Valley aims to build a community of yoga teachers, therapists and establishments that have high standards, ethics and are working towards spiritual growth. Franchise opportunities to qualified yoga teachers and establishments can be applied for though the contact page.
SHIVA YOGA VALLEY is kind of institute who makes you perfect teacher of yoga and it is our heartily desire everybody could take the advantage of yoga in this world so this is why we have tried to make you perfect yoga teacher in SHIVA YOGA VALLEY and we prepare to run their own yoga institute anywhere in world and we certified them also those who completes their course from SHIVA YOGA VALLEY so that they could become registered yoga teacher and they can take advantage anywhere in this world.
Shiva yoga Valley give to his students a world class Teacher Training never tried yoga, to skilled yoga enthusiasts looking for a welcoming yoga studio to practice and enjoy Yoga. The doors of Shiva Yoga Valley are welcome to all.
• Shiva Yoga Valley has full Authority to recognized teachers and yoga schools or centers.
• Our aim is to develop the certified and affiliated teachers and schools, centers to spread the real knowledge of yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training - Duration: four weeks
Matter of Study (Yoga teacher training - 200 hour level)
Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of
1. Asana Practice and Asana philosophy
2. Pranayam (breathing techniques),
3. Mudra and Bandha (Yogic locked)
5. Cleansing process (Kriya)
6. Teaching practice
7. Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
8. Anatomy (physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.)
9. physiology of yogic practice
10. Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga- Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional & Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Shivananda, Power yoga etc.
11. Hatha yog pradipica
12. Mantra recitation
13. Introduction of Seven chakras and five elements.
14. Yogic life style.