Shreyas is dedicated to promoting the authentic spiritual tradition of Yoga in a holistic manner and is recognized as one of the finest Yoga retreats in the world. What makes Shreyas unique is that, whilst Yoga is taught in traditional ashram style (daily yoga, meditation sessions, chanting classes, a strict vegetarian, no alcohol policy and community service), our guests live in a luxurious environment normally associated with a star hotel. We enable our guests to integrate the manifold facets and benefits of Yoga into their daily lives without the austerity and rigor usually associated with ashrams. We wish to give our guests a private, tranquil haven to pamper, nourish, detoxify and recharge themselves; and if they have the desire, to provide a road map to guide them down a spiritual path of self-discovery.
Every aspect of our resort is dedicated to this purpose:
- Yoga Sessions to rejuvenate and cleanse the body.
- Meditation sessions and other yogic practices to calm the mind.
- Spa treatments to rejuvenate the body and remove toxins.
- Nourishing, organic vegetarian food to detoxify and heal the body.
- An environment and accommodations, which allow the guest to benefit from the positive energy of nature.
- Community service to experience the joy of giving.
- Discussions on yoga philosophy and scriptures.