3 day Rebalancing Program from April 15- 17, 2016
Understand & experience Yoga beyond asanas, pranayam and meditation. The program offers knowledge of the different kinds of Yoga (Hath, Raj, Bhakti, jnana, etc) & easy to follow guidance to make Yoga an essential part of your everyday life so you can keep your body healthy and mind strong.
The curriculum of the program allows you to fix an appointment with yourself, being close to nature, to cleanse your body & mind.
The program offers:
- Knowledge and comprehensive explanation of Yog beyond its presently known concepts of asanas, pranayam and meditation
- Practical sessions of Yog and meditation (dance meditation, tratak, etc) for complete detox of body and mind
- Experience the unique benefits derived from Yoga being close to nature
- Cure and self- management of simple ailments like cold, flu, backache, cervical pain, obesity, etc. through Yog and naturopathy
- Ways to increase vigour and vitality naturally
- Education on incorporating Vedic principles and Yog in our daily demanding lives
- A peaceful, clean and fresh surrounding
- Sattvik (pure) and hygienic food
The Swami Narayan Ashram is located on the banks of the river Ganga, offering a simple life that lets you break away from your daily routine life. Rooms at the Ashram are on a double/ triple sharing basis and offers sattvic food.
Join us for this Rebalancing program from April 15- 17, 2016.
The cost of the program is Rs 6,000 per person inclusive of boarding and lodging. Travel is excluded.