Yoga.in is hiring! No office, you can work from anywhere & part-time.
Yoga.in is a website helping yogis to find the right place yoga place in India.
Our team works 100% remotely. We are a small, open-minded, and dedicated team looking for like-minded people to work independently from the workplace of their choice - be it a beach cafe in Goa, an ashram in Rishikesh, a home in Auroville or (depending on the requirements) sometimes even a normal office in Paris. If you are passionate about yoga and would like to work with Yoga.in we want to hear from you. And if you are more into ayurveda, please check out our ayurveda job offers.
We're currently looking for the following profiles:
YOGA BLOG WRITER
We are looking for a YOGA BLOG WRITERS - a supportive person to contribute to our yoga blog and write content about Yoga in India. Our target group is the yoga traveller – and our topic "Yoga in India".
- You have a high flexibility in your working times and places.
- Connect with the Indian yoga world.
- Create interesting content about Yoga in India.
- You are happy to research information about travel destinations, if possible on site.
- Have fun doing it.
- You understand yoga and the needs of yoga travellers.
- You know the yoga world of India, especially Goa, Mysore and Rishikesh.
- Ideally you live in India all year.
- Good general travel knowledge.
- Very good command of English.
- Experience in copywriting (especially for websites or blogs).
- Ability to research information on the Internet.
Time horizon: Long-term
Payment: 10 USD/h
Interested? Please email us at jobs (at) earth.org
CENTRE AND USER COMMUNICATION AND COPYWRITING
We are looking for our new team member for CENTRE AND USER COMMUNICATION AND COPYWRITING - a supportive person to write and maintain contact to our users and centres. You have a high flexibility in your working times and places.
- Your responsibilities include:
- Answering user questions, communication with our users.
- Fast checking of new centre postings.
- Ongoing communication with centers especially encouraging them to update their listing.
- Assist yoga centers by understanding their core needs and provide advice if necessary, also in terms of our advertising products.
- Adding India's yoga places to our directory. Write great center descriptions and find the best photos.
- You are web savvy - and you have the ability to research information on the Internet.
- You work with a high degree of accuracy.
- You love and live Yoga.
- Very good command of English.
- Ideally experience in copywriting (especially web copywriting).
- You are dedicated, self motivated, and friendly.
- Working times: Part time (5-20 hrs/month)
- Time horizon: Minimum 6 months, ideally long-term
- Payment: 10 USD/h
- Interested? Please email us at jobs (at) earth.org
At yoga.in, we adopt a positive mindset in everything we do. We think there is no room for negativity in the workplace, and we look for certain characteristics in potential members of our team: you have a positive vibe, you communicate proactively and openly, you take responsibility and you achieve your very best output!
For ayurveda related jobs please visit ayurveda.in.